1. Euro Ceramica’s Grey Glass Set is perfect for any spooky table. It will add just the right amount of smoky mystique to whatever your party’s signature drink is.
2. Brew up a special draught and serve it to your guests in Cathy’s Concepts Skull & Crossbones Glass Decanter. It’s guaranteed to add a little haunt to any party.
3. Pay homage to the Munsters’ pet dragon with Home Accents Holiday’s very own fire dragon. Once you dim the lights on your dinner party, his glowing red stare will light up your guests.
4. Add a little ambiance with an LED flickering-flame candelabra. With a pewter finish and energy saving LEDs, this centerpiece is sold exclusively from the Home Accents Holiday collection.
5. They may not be the wooden spoon Wednesday Addams used, but this flatware set by Cambridge has a beautiful blackened rustic finish on each handle. Even with the blackened handle they pop against the LA Linen black napkins.
6. Save yourself a trip to the family plots by using a bag of bones. With 12-pieces available in this Home Accents Holiday bag, you’ll be able to get a leg up on your decorating needs.
8. Stop your guests from being too scared with these A&B Home Decorative Book Boxes by adding pops of color with some fresh succulents and house plants from our Garden Center.
9. He’s no vulture, but Home Accents Holiday’s fearsome hound has authentic sound effects that are guaranteed to help set the mood of your party.